PMS Aromatherapy Salve by Magdalena Wszelaki
- 2 heaping tablespoon beeswax pellets
- ¼ cup organic coconut oil
- doTERRA Peppermint essential oil
- doTERRA Clary sage essential oil
- doTERRA Thyme essential oil
- doTERRA Bergamot essential oil
How To Make:
- Melt the beeswax in your double boiler
- Add ¼ cup of organic coconut oil, allow to melt
- Add 10 drops of the peppermint and clary sage essential oil, and 5 drops of thyme and bergamot essential oils
- Pour into the glass jar and let cool until solid
- Gently massage in small circles over the lower back and abdomen
Equipment: Medium double boiler, 8-ounce glass jar with lid.
Storage: Store in a cool dark cupboard, should last up to 3 months.